Electric Bicycle: Karma42
NEW for 2013, the “Karma42” Pedal-Assist Electric Mountain Bike by ST Bicycle
Our NEW Karma42 is on the cutting-edge of recent advancements to electric bicycles. The Karama42 utilizes the latest in pedal assist technology that creates one of the best riding bikes that personally we have ever ridden.
For 2013 the Karma42 has a new innovative “T-Angular” tube design frame built out of 3k HM Carbon Fiber. This new carbon fiber frame offers unparalleled strength without all the excess weight you’d have from an aluminum or steel frame bike, making this mountain bike one of the lightest, most agile, electric bikes in the market today.
Features for the Karma42 Pedal Assist Electric Mountain Bike include:
- Multi-positioning 3k HM carbon fiber handlebar and stem combination
- Advanced Multi-Speed onboard computer module with built in speedometer, wattage meter, battery life indicator and so much more (See Manual)
- Tektro Hydraulic disc brake with KMC chain
- Reliable Shimano Drive Train
- World renowned Rock Shox with adjustable front suspension fork (w/ lockout feature).
- Alex Rims with Kenda Tires
- Full Carbon Seat Post and Italian Prologo Saddle
Electric Motor & Battery Specs:
- 36V, 8FUN motor
- 11.6Ah Lithium battery
- Recharge Time 2-4 Hours
- Battery Ride Time 6-8 Hours
- Travel approximately 42 Miles on full charge
- 26” Carbon Fiber Frame Currently Available in:
- 16” (fits person from 5.0’ - 5.7’)
- 18” (fits person from 5.8’ - 6.2’)