Electric Bicycle: Karma38
NEW for 2013, the “Karma38” Pedal-Assist Electric Mountain Bike by ST Bicycle
Our NEW Karma38 is on the most affordable advanced Pedal Assist Mountain bike in the market today. The Karma38 e-bike has to be ridden to really be appreciated, fitted to you this bike is one of the most comfortable and lightest e-bikes you can ride today.
For 2013 the Karma38 features a new innovative “T-Angular” tube design frame built out of 3k HM Carbon Fiber. This new carbon fiber frame offers unparalleled strength without all the excess weight you’d have from an aluminum or steel frame bike. Making this one of the lightest, most agile, electric bikes in the market and for sure the most affordable carbon E-Bike in the market in the world.
Features for the Karma38 Pedal Assist E-Bike include:
- Multi-positioning lightweight alloy handlebar and stem combination
- Advanced Multi-Speed onboard computer module with built in speedometer, wattage meter, battery life indicator and so much more (See Manuals)
- Front & Rear Tektro Hydraulic disc brake
- SRAM crank and derailleur’s with KMC Chain
- World renowned Rock Shox with adjustable front suspension fork (w/ lockout feature).
- AW Rims with Kenda Tires
- Velo Seat
Electric Motor & Battery Specs:
- 36V, 8FUN motor
- 9a Lithium battery
- Recharge Time 2-4 Hours
- Battery Ride Time 5-7 Hours
- Travel approximately 38 Miles on full charge
- 26” Carbon Fiber Frame Currently Available in:
- 16” (fits person from 5.0’ - 5.7’)
- 18” (fits person from 5.8’ - 6.2’)